Rise from the ashes

Rise from the ashes

Friday, February 19, 2010

February 14, 2010

The Mental Edge
-maximizing your sports potential with the mind body connection-
Kenneth Baum


Great achievements don’t start with reality they start with desire.

My desire statement:
I want to get my black belt in jiu jitsu and judo. I want to be a world champion at every belt level in jiu jitsu (blue belt and up anyway). I want to be known as one of the best and most technical female jiu jitsu players, or jiu jitsu player in general. I want to teach jiu jitsu and share my knowledge/expertise (once I have it that is!!)

My reward statement:
This will help me stay in shape, be disciplined in all areas of my life, live the jiu jitsu lifestyle, and give back to the community by teaching. I will have shown everyone, but mostly me, that I believe in myself and I am never going to quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment