Rise from the ashes

Rise from the ashes

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

350 days left

So, today was my first day back in a gi since having surgery. It's been one month and it felt amazing! I loved every second.... I couldn't stop smiling. I felt good out there too. It was all coming back to me. I know I'm rusty, but I don't think it'll take too long to work out the kinks.

When I saw Jonny today, he said 350 more days. He, like me is dreaming of worlds next year. He quit his job so that he could have more time to train... He said he can always go back to working if jiu jitsu doesn't work out. And I think he's right about that. Might as well give this a real shot. Might as well go for broke.

I'm not really scared of failing. I'm scared of not living up to my potential, of not giving it my all.

So that's my plan this year, to give it my all. My plan is to become world champion 2010.

1 comment:

  1. What an incredible goal, Seana!

    You can totally do it!

    ReplyDelete